Do you want to watch your favorite movies or TV shows on your JVC Smart TV but don’t know how to mirror your Android device’s screen to it?
Worry not, as I have got you covered. In this article, I’ll guide you through the process of mirroring your Android device to a JVC Smart TV in just a few simple steps.
To begin with, you’ll need a JVC Smart TV and an Android device that supports screen mirroring.
Fortunately, most modern Android devices have this feature built-in, so you won’t have to download any additional apps.
Once you’ve confirmed that your Android device supports screen mirroring, you can move on to the next step.
The process of mirroring your Android device to a JVC Smart TV is relatively easy. You can either use a third-party app or the TV built-in feature, depending on your preferences.
In the next few paragraphs, we’ll discuss both methods in detail, so you can choose the one that works best for you.
Can You Screen Mirror to JVC Smart TV?
Yes, you can easily screen mirror your Android device to your JVC Smart TV. Most smart TVs, including JVC Smart TVs, have a built-in Chromecast feature that allows you to mirror your Android device to your TV.
If your JVC Smart TV model does not have Chromecast built-in, don’t worry. There are various alternatives to get the job done with just a few taps.
For example, you can use a third-party casting device such as a Google Chromecast or a Roku Streaming Stick to mirror your Android device to your TV.
Alternatively, there are various third-party mirroring applications that’s compatible with both JVC smart TV and Android devices. Such apps includes AirScreen App, ApowerMirror App, Let’sView App, AirDroid App and more.
How to Enable Screen Mirroring on JVC TV
Enabling screen mirroring on your JVC Smart TV is a simple process that requires minimal effort. The good news is that you won’t need to take any extra steps if you’re connecting an Android device to your TV.
All you need is to ensure is that both devices are connected to the same wireless network.
If you’re connecting an Apple device to your JVC Smart TV, you’ll need to turn on AirPlay from your TV settings. To do this, simply navigate to your TV’s settings, select “AirPlay,” and toggle the switch to “On.”
Once you’ve done this, your JVC Smart TV will be ready to receive AirPlay connections from your Apple device.
If you’re using an Android device, you won’t need to take any extra steps. It’s worth noting that not all Android devices support screen mirroring.
If you’re having trouble mirroring your Android device to your JVC Smart TV, make sure that your device supports screen mirroring and that both devices are connected to the same wireless network.
How to Mirror Android to JVC Smart TV
Here various options you can choose from.
Method 1: Use AirScreen App
If you want to mirror your Android phone to your JVC Smart TV, you can use the AirScreen app. Here’s how to do it:
- Grab your TV remote and access the App Store.
- Input “AirScreen” in the search bar and download the app for your TV.
- After a successful installation, ensure that your JVC TV and your Android phone are connected to the same wireless network.
- Go to your device app store and install the AirScreen app.
- Launch the AirScreen app on your TV and click “Confirm.”
- A QR scan code will be displayed on your JVC TV screen.
- Scan the QR code with your Android phone browser, probably on Chrome or other chromium-based web browser.
Alternatively, you can just take a closer look and input through the displayed address to your phone web browser. After reading the QR code, click on the link given below the QR code.
You’ll be directed to the app.
Now follow the on-screen prompts to get both devices connected successfully.
With the AirScreen app, you can easily mirror your Android phone to your JVC Smart TV without any hassle.
Just make sure that both devices are connected to the same wireless network for a smooth and uninterrupted connection.
Method 2: Use ApowerMirror app
If you’re looking for another reliable and easy-to-use app to mirror your Android phone to your JVC smart TV, Apower mirror app is a great option as well. Here’s how to use it:
- Install Apower mirror app on your JVC smart TV. You can download it from the app store on your TV.
- Open the app on your TV and click on “Mirror phone to TV.” You’ll see a QR code and instructions to set it up.
- Scan the QR code with your phone camera. This will generate a link that you can use to download the Apower mirror app to your phone.
- Install the Apower mirror app on your phone.
- Make sure both your TV and phone are connected to the same wireless network.
- Open the Apower mirror app on your phone and allow the necessary permissions. Then tap “Continue.”
- From the app home screen, tap on the “Mirror” button in the center of the screen.
- Wait while the app scans for your TV.
- Once the scan is complete, tap on the found device, which should be your JVC smart TV.
Voila! You’ve successfully mirrored your Android phone to your JVC smart TV.
Method 3: Use Roku streaming device
If you have a Roku streaming device or a JVC smart TV with built-in Roku, you can mirror your Android phone with your TV directly without the need for a third-party app.
This is a straightforward process and only requires you to ensure both devices are connected to the same network.
To mirror your Android phone with your Roku streaming device or Jvc smart TV, follow these simple steps:
- Locate the mirroring option on your Android phone.
- For Samsung phones, it’s called Smart View and can be easily located in your toolbar by swiping down.
- On other popular smartphone brands, it’s mostly named Cast.
- Access the mirroring option and tap on it.
- Your device will automatically scan for any available receiving device near you.
- Tap on your TV name from the list, and you’re good to go.
It’s important to note that some older Roku models may not support screen mirroring. In such cases, ensure your TV operating system and firmware is up-to date.
Troubleshooting Common Issues
When you’re trying to mirror your Android device to your JVC Smart TV, you may encounter some common issues that can prevent you from achieving a successful connection. Here are some troubleshooting tips to help you work around them.
One of the most common issues when trying to mirror your Android device to any Smart TV is connectivity problems. If your TV is not appearing in the list of available devices, or if you are unable to connect to it, there are a few things you can try:
- Make sure your TV and your Android device are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Restart your TV and your Android device.
- Check that your TV’s firmware is up to date.
- Try resetting your TV to its factory settings.
If you are using a wired connection for your TV, it’s advisable to switch to a wireless network or simply connect the TV to your smartphone Wi-Fi.
Screen Resolution Issues
Another common issue when mirroring an Android device to Smart TV is screen resolution issues.
If the picture on your TV appears stretched or distorted, or if the edges of the picture are cut off, there are a few things you can try:
- Adjust the aspect ratio of your TV using the remote control.
- Change the screen resolution of your Android device to match the resolution of your TV if there’s an option to do so.
- Disrupt the connection and reconnect both devices.
In conclusion, mirroring your Android device to your JVC Smart TV is an excellent way to enjoy your favorite content on a larger screen.
With the help of a Chromecast or a Miracast-enabled sharing button, you can easily stream your Android phone or tablet screen to your TV.
Keep in mind that the process may vary slightly depending on the model of your JVC Smart TV and the version of Android you’re using.
However, the basic steps are the same, and you should be able to mirror your Android device to your TV in just a few minutes.
Remember that not all apps support screen mirroring, so you may encounter some limitations when trying to mirror certain apps.
Additionally, the quality of the streaming may depend on your Wi-Fi connection, so make sure you have a stable and fast internet connection to avoid buffering or lagging.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does JVC TV have chromecast?
Yes, JVC smart TVs have Chromecast built-in. This means you can easily mirror your Android phone to your JVC TV using a Chromecast device. You can also use other casting devices like Roku or Amazon Fire TV Stick.
Is JVC smart TV Bluetooth enabled?
Yes, JVC smart TVs are Bluetooth enabled. This means you can connect your Bluetooth headphones or speakers to your JVC TV and enjoy a wireless audio experience.
Do you need an app to mirror Android to TV?
It depends on the TV and the phone you are using. If your JVC TV has Chromecast built-in, you can mirror your Android phone to your TV without an app.
However, if your TV does not have built-in Chromecast, you may need to download a third-party app like AllCast or Miracast to mirror your Android phone to your TV.
How can I mirror my Android to my TV without an app?
If your JVC TV has Chromecast built-in, you can mirror your Android phone to your TV without an app. Simply connect your Chromecast device to your TV and follow the instructions to set it up. Then, open the Google Home app on your phone and tap the Cast Screen/Audio button to start mirroring.