Are you currently in search of how to check Vodafone airtime balance in Ghana? Being an existing user or new to the British based multinational telecommunications company Vodafone, did you find it challenging to check your Vodafone airtime balance?
Luckily, we’ve put together an updated tip on this, which will definitely guide and provide everything you need to know on how to check Vodafone airtime balance in Ghana.
Basically, whether you’re a pay monthly or pay as you go Vodafone subscriber (Prepaid/Postpaid), keeping track of your active airtime balance or data balance is absolutely necessary since unit’s of airtime/data is only allocated to your line.
Even as a Postpaid subscriber, you’ll be billed for out-of-plan charges. Hopefully, you wouldn’t like to be dropped off your call without notice due to low or insufficient airtime. That’s when keeping an eye on your airtime becomes effective, to determine if you’re low on airtime and need to top-up or subscribe to extra addons as a Postpaid subscriber.
Related: How to Check Vodafone Data Balance in Ghana
However, the British based multi telecom company Vodafone has developed multiple procedures to check airtime balance on Vodafone line, in order to ensure Postpaid and Prepaid subscribers get access to their airtime balance in an easy and effective way.
- How to Check Vodafone Airtime Balance in Ghana
- Frequently Asked Questions:
How to Check Vodafone Airtime Balance in Ghana
Accessing the Vodafone airtime balance provides you with information concerning your active airtime plan like the remaining volume, date allocated and expiry date out of others.
Apparently, this can be done in four (4) different ways which includes using the short USSD code, visiting Vodafone’s Ghana website, using My Vodafone mobile App, and dialing a designated number to listen to your airtime balance.
How to Check Vodafone Airtime Balance in Ghana with USSD Code
To check your Vodafone airtime balance in Ghana with shot USSD command;
- Grab your phone with the Vodafone active SIM.
- Open your device Dialer App
- Tap the keypad and input *124# then dial.
- Your remaining airtime balance will be displayed as a flash message on your device screen.
- The airtime details will also be sent to you as SMS after some seconds.
How to Check Vodafone Airtime Balance in Ghana with My Vodafone App
To access your Vodafone airtime balance in Ghana with using My Vodafone Ghana mobile App;
- Grab your phone with active internet connection.
- Open the device App Store.
- Search and install My Vodafone Ghana.
- Launch the App after successful installation.
- Sign in with your Vodafone mobile number and set password.
- Tap Register Now to create a new account as a new subscriber.
- On the App homepage, the airtime balance will be displayed alongside your active data balance.
- In case the full details aren’t available on the App homepage, you can access My Account area.
How to Check Vodafone Airtime Balance in Ghana on Vodafone Website
To check your Vodafone Ghana airtime balance on Vodafone’s website;
- Launch your device web browser App.
- Visit the Vodafone website Here.
- Tap the profile icon in the upper right corner of your screen.
- Login with your account details (Vodafone Num & Password). Note: same details are required to access My Vodafone App and Website
- Navigate to the My Account section on the website to see your account details which includes, airtime balance, data balance and other active subscriptions.
How to Check Vodafone Airtime Balance in Ghana By Calling
Here is the last method to check Vodafone Ghana airtime balance, this involves dialling a designated number and mellowly listening to the airtime balance on your phone. Unlike the flash message from USSD or physical balance from Vodafone’s website and App, this says your account details loud and clear. To try it out;
- Open your smartphone dialer App
- Simply dial 124
- Listen to the voice prompt to navigate and finally listen to your Vodafone airtime balance.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is the code for Vodafone airtime?
You can easily recharge Vodafone Ghana airtime by using the airtime recharge format; *134*Airtime PIN# For example, in case you’re recharging your Vodafone line, you’ll need to open your device dialer and input *134*0000000000# then send.
How do I check my Vodafone credit balance?
You can easily check the Vodafone credit balance by dialing *124# for Vodafone Ghana. While in the UK, you can access your Vodafone airtime balance by dialing *#1345# to see your balance on screen or call 2345 to hear your balance.
Vodafone airtime balance can also be checked on the Vodafone website. To do this, simply visit Vodafone worldwide webpage at vodafone.com then select your region from the globe icon in the upper right corner of your screen >> Login to your account >> access My Account page to see your active subscription including both airtime and data.
How can I recharge my Vodafone number from the main balance?
You can handily recharge or bundle up your Vodafone number with the main balance on your line by phoning the designated code to bundle up depending on your location then select the applicable option to activate a data pack or any other bonus card from your available balance.
Hope you found this post helpful? In a nutshell you can easily track your Vodafone Ghana active airtime balance as a prepaid subscribers by dialing the short USSD code *124#, using My Vodafone Ghana mobile App, accessing your account profile on Vodafone’s website and by calling 124 on the Vodafone line.
Having issues with any method mentioned above, or other professional way to check Vodafone airtime balance in Ghana that you’d like us to include in guidepost. It’s time to hear from you. Communicate that in the comment section.