Has it been baffling you how those Telegram big boys and broadcasters grow a Telegram Group with zero participant up-to 2000 or more in just a day?
Learn how to add multiple contact to telegram group at once as It may seems as work of some hidden software or mod Telegram application while it just a twerk in one free unofficial messaging App BGram which uses Telegram API.
In this guidepost I’m going to reveal in details everything it takes to create standard Telegram Group and adding multiple contact at once.
Telegram as one of the world top 10 downloaded fast instant messaging and microblogging application with over 500 million active users which is 100% free. You may consider it as a center of broadcasting for your online business or website.
Creation of Telegram channel and Group in which participant can interact isn’t the big deal but getting subscribers and Group participant is the real deal as link are formidable in those Telegram Groups with good participant rate, while normal official Telegram application and popular Telegram X only allow users to add contacts to Group one-by-one.
When having target of over 1k participant, repeating the same steps 1000 times will probably be impossible, but with a little twerk I’m sharing with you in details later in this post you can add multiple contact to your Telegram Group at once. Firstly let go through about creating a standard Telegram Group and Channel.
How To Create A Telegram Group And Channel
Creating a standard Telegram Group and Channel as a community for your online business or website is as easy as signing up for a new telegram account. Follow the below procedures to get your online business or website Telegram Group and Channel ready within few minutes.
- Launch your Telegram App with your account signed In.
- Click the pen icon at lower part of your screen.
- Tap “New Group” from the list and select at least one contact from your contact list as the participant.
- Input the group name and set the image by choosing one from your phone gallery.
- Press the icon once you’ve input the name and set the group icon.
- The Telegram Group will be created automatically within a second.
- Tap the Group name to view the group menu, click the pen icon to access the Admin panel page where you can edit the Group name, icon, description, group link and set the chat permission.
From the Group menu you can also have access to some information like Group members, media, documents and links. For creating a telegram Channel same steps apply as the above up-to the third step.
- Select “New Channel” from the option instead of new group.
- Input the Channel Name and upload an icon from your phone gallery.
- Choose whether you want it to be Public which can be found on search or Private that can only be joined through invitation link.
- Input preferred text to use as link and press the arrow button to proceed.
- Select at least one contact as the Channel subscriber and press done.
- Your Channel will now be ready.
To link your Telegram Group with your Channel, Tap on the Channel name to view the menu, Locate and click the pen icon on your screen to access the Admin panel page where you can re-edit your Channel details and link the Channel to your Group.
Now let have in depth knowledge on how to add multiple contact to your telegram group at once.
How To Add Multiple Contact To Telegram Group At Once
In other to add multiple contact to your Telegram Group at once you have to make use of the free unofficial messaging App BGram which is based on Telegram API and embedded with some superb features like increasing the pinned chat to 100, creating a link to a user profile without username, backing up settings with sending to the cloud etc. Check on the below procedures to learn how to use BGram overwhelming feature.
- Install BGram Latest APK from your App Store (Android and iOS).
- Lunch the App and sign in using your Telegram details.
- On the App homepage, click the option button at the upper left side of your screen.
- Click on “Chats” to show the list of your contacts.
- Then select all using the button embedded at the upper side of your screen.
- Click the (+) icon to choose where you wanted to add them at once.
- Select your Group from the list and press done.
The selected contact will be added to the Group automatically at once without stress of selecting one after the other. I think you’ve successfully known how to add multiple contact to your Telegram Group at once by now.
If you find this guidepost useful share to support us using any of the provided share icon below and drop us your feedback experience from using the provided guide.